View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 03:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi neurotwam,

i think that the marijauna you used must have been laced with something, possibly PCP. I had a similar experience as a teen smoking pot one night(i had smoked it before but didn't do it regularly) this night I had a really bad experience similar to yours, it had never happend before when smoking just pot so I think it was laced. that was something that people did a lot of back then. well I guess it still happens but different drugs. My daughter unfortunately went through a similar experience when smoking pot and it was laced with cocaine. It was such a horrible experience she doesn't do it anymore. she really only did pot a couple of times, but I swear, there are things that have happened to her in her life that are a mirror to mine growing up. You always hope your children don't have to experience some of the really bad things in life like molestation and rape and yet it can happen. It happend to me growing up and I never told my parents because i thought they would blame me and it happened to her and she didn't tell me for a long time because she didn't think I could handle it with all of my current health issues. Of course this makes me so very sad and I feel like I wasn't able to protect her.

i told my kids growing up how to stay safe when out with others etc. but some things can't be controlled unless you lock them up until they are thirty. sigh.

Back to your issue with the marijauna. did you or have you had any residual effects from it? i had "back flashes" after my episode with it for quite awhile and they would come on in the weirdest situations. Like being at a reunion for a Catholic camp I had been to that summer. It was so hard to keep myself under control. But now I look back and wonder if what was really happening was seizures that were just different than the ones I usually had at the time which were tonic clonic seizures. Later in life I had complex partial seizures too, they seemed to start with my first pregnancy. but at the time they said it was a migraine it wasn't until later when I saw a neurologist that he said it was a classic complex seizure which at the time i had no idea what that was. And it was a time of extreme stress. my seizures are triggers are stress and hormones. It seemed i would have them right before my period. Looking back at my life though I thik I had absence seizures most of my childhood as I wold be in class and everyone would be working on something and I would look down and not have a clue what it was having never heard it explained. I hid those as I was afraid that people would think I was somehow crazy and that they would put me away. It wasn't until i was 12 and it was a few months before my first period and I lost consciousness. this continued to happen and then they became tonic clonic seizures. It is terrifying as a child not knowing what is going on and having parents that would rather be in denial than to actually do anything about them. sigh.

I hope that you are able to figure out what exactly is going on. and then i hope that you are able to get the medical help that you may need.

Take care,
Sara
numbum46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote