View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 04:07 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Gee Mari,
I am sorry that you had the added stress. I don't know if it is a type of male cave man personality or what, but mi espouso could have been saying the say things as a response.

It makes it difficult to heal cutting unjustified words. I swear I have the silent treatment, the reverse blame, "blame me, its my fault, I shoulda woulda coulda."
Dang can't our long time life partners just get through a crisis with a little rational make do with things?

I did have some turn around last Weekend, we ran out to a social club, just for an hour or two that had music. While we sat there, a gentleman came over to ask me to dance. I declined explaining my back injuries prevented me to enjoy. I could not tell him, yea, do I want to be treated like I did something wrong and get punished.

DH had just gotten done saying how foxy I was looking in the top I had on, that it was really flattering....Well, after the guy came over, dh said "If it were me and you came in with your husband, I would be asking you to dance too!"

My hair has gotten very long, and very light. I color the gray a sandy blonde color and it is almost to my waist. It goes below my elbows. For the first time ever it is this long. My De and Kt would grow their hair long, so now Kt and I do.

So the dh was playing with my hair lifting it from my coat when I put it on, opened the car door when we left....Now I just wait for the next time something goes wrong and I am on the receiving end of the twisted blame me blame you game.

So sorry how hurt you are.....Conversation and mutal adult consideration never enters their mind when acting so childish.

Love you our dear friend.

PS after the tornado came through here in 2006 Dec 1, five years today, I have a box of LED flashlights, laterns with D size battery laterns, a portable tv, and A GENERATOR...which I do not know how to use, and dh is not technically incline. Ds has to manage its use.

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-01-2011), Dmom3005 (12-01-2011), Lara (12-02-2011), Mari (12-01-2011), mymorgy (12-01-2011), waves (12-02-2011)