View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 08:38 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fblevins1 View Post
Just a thought besides checking for lint in the optical output port on the bottom of the mouse. How about simply changing mouse pads, sounds stupid and way too simple but recently that did take care of one of the Forums member with similar problems.

I have more wireless desktop sets (keyboard and mouse combos) laying around the house than you can shake a stick at. I keep chasing that neon rainbow when it comes to finding the perfect set.....still looking.

Finally, Keyboards and Mice are too cheap to be hassled with that sort of problem...just shotgun the thing out with a new one. if you have the same problem, then you now have a spare mouse and an obvious direction to go....shoot the computer.
I wonder if IPADS will take over and in the future, every thing will be WiFi and we will all be using IPADS?? I got a chance to use my niece's IPAD at a family gathering two weeks ago.

I was around a table with 20 people and telling them about my sprouting adventures and how I make ice cream with the Vitamix and one of the older people said "Oh wow, I wish I could see that", and I said "sure you can, there's a computer in this house (didn't know about the IPAD at that moment). I asked my niece "Can I bring her into the computer room and show her my youtube videos?"

My niece disappears for two minutes, comes out and hands me an IPAD. I said "I have absolutely no idea how to use this thing, find youtube for me and show me how to use this'. WELL!!!! I learned the darn thing in two minutes and there was Melody, passing the IPAD round where 20 people were looking at Alan making ice cream in the Vitamix, and my sprouting videos, etc. Everybody was ooohing and aaahing and Melody was going "Okay!!! this is what I have to save up for"

And I will.

And some forum member indicated that my link to my youtube videos is not coming up under my signature after I post.

Is this true? When you view this post, on the bottom, underneath my floating flower and the word Melody, there should be a link to my Sproutlady Melody Channel on youtube.

Can you view this? It should be right above the little clock. I just checked and I can view it. I hope others can.

Thanks much

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote