View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Muscle Twitching or Fasciculation

I've started getting some random muscle twitching on the affected, right side of my body lately. Specifically in the right forearm and tricep area. Not painful at all, but it has me a tad disturbed.

It's not like this is a new thing for me. Early on when my TOS symptoms first emerged, I had WILD twitches all over my body. It started slow, then as I became more anxious I experienced them all over my body. These twitches eventually disappeared.

But now they're back...and it's bummin' me out.

Questions to the group:

* Does muscle twitching accompany your other symptoms?
* Or more importantly, does the presence of twitching usually correlate with an increase in your other symptoms?

I'm basically concerned that for whatever reason, my compression has increased. Not sure why this would be either. It started around the Thanksgiving holiday week when I was travelling. Coincidently, my activity in the gym DECREASED at this time. On the flip side, my work related stress has INCREASED.

Best case, I'm hoping this is stress related.

Worst case, I've triggered the start of some "bad" cycle that means an increase of pain...after I pretty much felt TOS was heading out the door.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

KY
kyoun1e is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote