View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 10:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorrro13 View Post
Great minds think alike
Is this some past life karma , or what ?

Im seeing a real pattern here with mothers

NO i don't get on with my mine she is opposed to me in every way and this past summer even provoke me into defending myself which in turn made the very issues i had almost got over after year being housebound a year - far worse. ( I had actually planned to go out the day she provoked me )

Seriously if it had been any one else I would of strangled them I was so angry and still am.. and as result our relationship has hit an all time low .

It will not matter though , I know she would do it again as people in general dont change

No one asks or wants to talk about my issues so by default its though I - they do not exist which of course just ****** me off even more because it leaves u feeling like its not important or trivial / delusional at best.

Suffering so much for something not even acknowledged by medicine ( in regards to my main issue ) amongst other things and being housebound might as well be some form of ritual abuse, afterall if your life has no meaning on any level you might as well not even exist- and sometimes i wonder if theres any point even do.

m
melon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote