View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 05:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Extractions of 30 and 31

Hi Bryanna
It is Nicole. How r u? So I had two teeth removed yesterday (Thursday) morning at 10am. 31 was a fractured root canal and 30 needed one and I just could not afford it and it had a amalgam filling in it for over 30 years and there was no guarantee that they could keep the tooth anyway. At about 4pm yesterday I went back to OS because I thought it was not stopping bleeding but it did, it was actually oozing. He said you could put gauze in, but I left it alone I do not want to disturb the clots he said that they looked great. So today it was oozing that disgusting blood taste but nothing heavy. You could see it oozing but it is not oozing over the site. I taste it and it is a light pink not a deep red. My question is is it still normal to still be oozing still? I rinsed twice with salt water today already ( I did rinse 24 hours later). During the day I was not that active and it was not oozing that much but now being that I have both kids and moving around a lot it seems to ooze. Is this normal Bryanna for it to still do this?
I am scared that this will never stop oozing or bleeding
The clots that are there are starting to turn gray but the one site is oozing blood? It is not poring out but why all of a sudden it is doing this?
I don't want to get nervous. This is the most it has oozed all day. Please any advice Bryanna will help
Thanks
Nicole
Dry socket girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote