View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Kris,

The symptoms you are having on various teeth may be associated with clenching and/or grinding your teeth. This could also cause continued sensations in the area of the extraction.

It is unnecessary to brush or floss more than twice, three times maximum per day. You may be irritating your gums which again, would cause the symptoms you are describing.

Hormones definitely affect our gums, so yes, that could also be a contributing factor.

You have not yet stated one thing in any of your posts that would indicate a problem with the healing from the extraction.

I hope you can come to grips with the fact that it is going to take several weeks for the site to heal and that aggressive cleaning is not going to make it heal faster.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisPPP View Post
Hi! Well, I am still having these odd sensations near my wisdom tooth extraction site (upper left side). I am also having feeling of the molar below my last upper left molar (bottom left) like it is a bit achy or loose feeling.

The second tooth from the extraction site is a crowned tooth and that appears sensitive. My anxiety is through the roof on this and I am not sure what to do! It seems when I get anxious, it is worse.

I keep praying I will go a whole day without any "odd" teeth sensations but it appears that is not happening. I have been brushing and flossing my teeth more each day so maybe I am just irritating the heck out of my gums and mouth? I am also mid cycle so maybe hormones are affecting the gums? I am a almost 40 year old female and never had a tooth extracted before and now am sooooo doubting having this done by a dentist. I wish I would have gone to an oral surgeon. Maybe the outcome would have been different.

Any thoughts???
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote