View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 07:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky4Luv View Post
Is it possible its only Celiac and not MS? I got DXed end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009. I went to two Neurologists that both I felt were quick to put me on Rebif. However, all the other kinds of doctors I saw, ophthalmologist, urologist, my primary care said they didnt think I had MS.

There were lesions on my brain but it was honestly questionable with both neurologists whether there were on my spine or not. Personally I didnt see anything.

My current neuro did a spinal tap and I never was given an explanation as to what they were looking for exactly. Yet not one doctor has ever done an allergy test on me! I have a long blood line of gastrointestinal disorders in my family come to find out and yet my neurologist has never mentioned going Gluten Free. I luckily came to this realization on my own!

I have been GFCF for 15 weeks, after the withdrawals, which were horrible! I realized there was more to this MS thing. What is your POO trying to tell you? I never really paid that close of attention to it even tho I had years of bloating and pain! How much worse can things get for me? I am a 28 year old woman who wants to have a family! I would much rather be stuck with Celiac than on needles for MS.
yes, it is possible....we have a gluten forum here.....check it out.
pabb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote