View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 03:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have head-to-toe peripheral neuropathy, too. I have burning feet often and occasionally burning scalp, which is the worst. My left hand and thumb used to burn often, too. I'd have to run it under water to cool it down. I can't even put my hands together for more than about a second without feeling burning.

But I haven't seen any doctors yet or done any testing. I live sort of in the middle of nowhere, so I'm trying to figure everything out by reading posts in this forum and other websites.

PN is a real test of persistence. It took me years of searching to find out what the problem was, so I'm kind of prepared for a slow road to full recovery. Instead of getting a complete answer instantly, it's more like hoping for one small piece of a big puzzle after each search.

Along the way I've bumped into medical info (e.g., on Mg, Ca, COQ10, wheat, sugar, insomnia, etc.) that I probably never would have read if I didn't have PN.

It's good to know viral PN can be resolved in reasonably good time. Thanks for that info.
NeuroLogic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote