View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello Steverenoe

I just came across your post. Sorry you are having so much pain. I had spond. in my cervial spine. I do agree with Leesa. Please make sure that you need the surgery, and get second and maybe even third opinion. My first neruo surgeon fused C6-7/ Six years later, my neck acted like dominos, and above and below the origional site failed. I had also reversed the curve of my spine. Was fused a year ago C3-7. I really didn't do my homework for the first fusion, I was too busy being in pain I guess. I had trouble right after the first surgery and didn't know that other areas of my spine were left with damage. I didn't read my records until I was embarking on my second fusion. I did get great results with my last fusion. I hope you do not have to go the surgial route unless it is absolutely necessary. I had no choice in eithor of mine. Please do get your MRI and do the research on what is said, and research your neurosurgeon as much as you can. I had a different second neurosurgeon because I had not been told all the truth about my condition. I do wish you all the best. I hope you find the right resolution so that you can again have good quality of life. I know you want to take care of your family. In any case, my surgery did turn out OK in the end, it can for you too. Just do all the homework. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote