View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 08:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Mark..you know I will give those yellow ear plugs another try. I am guessing that I will require something to just shut out all the chatter around me; the drone of the engines might put me to sleep..it's just all the rest of the noise around me. I can probably get away with just purchasing some ear plugs for now, as I am figuring out that would be the most important issue.
I have a set of the headphones they give you on the plane to listen to music and while it doesn't shut out all the noise, it does give you more of a focus on the piped in music.

I am technically inept with all the music options and just used Ipod as a generic term...I need to talk to my 17 year old nephew and I'm sure he'll set me up...that's a great option and I need to get moving on this ASAP.

One of the posters here gave me the name of the Entymotic and I can't find the post otherwise I would have asked her. And since I have such little memory..good luck with me trying to remember.

I do not look forward to the flight. It's kind of like giving birth..you forget all the discomfort when you finally get to see the end product (hopefully LOL)
frzrdoor2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark in Idaho (12-04-2011)