View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Welcome Puppyraiser

If your moniker is indicative of the things you do, that does sound fun, having puppies around......

OK, I digress.... Sorry, Rae will slap me or something. Anyway, from the moment my wife and I sat in the physiatrist's office after reviewing the DVD and literature saying "Yes, we would like to proceed to get this for Mark." Everything came to a screeching halt....... for oh, about three months, then the psych eval. That went well. Psych doc was glad to see I had been striving hard to resume my profession, and there was no real hold up there. About a month after the Psych doc I was in the OR for the Trial surgery. You would find this stuff tucked in among my ramblings at

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...t=scs+location

Yeah, I know it is LONG, but the thread was intended to chronicle beginning to TADA!

So, despite the pain being terribly awful, please know we will offer prayers here where pain is so hard to bear. You may be on a course which will offer genuine help, and i hope it does. It manages my nerve pain well, although the numbness of peripheral neuroptahy has not diminished one whit, so I use a cane........ one good thing about this is folks will actually hold the door open for a cane toting guy. I had never experienced that when I was hurriedly ambulatory back before my wreck.

May all be well for you,
enjoy the puppies,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ron h (12-04-2011), Rrae (12-03-2011)