View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Need a name

Dear Sherry,
I am a chiropractor in Delaware that has been recently working on a patient with RSD and have had really solid results with her so far. I'm in a battle with her workers compensation company and need to gather research. I saw that you wrote that you went to a Neuorlogist in Philadelphia that said chiropractic is great for RSD. I wanted to know if you would give me his name, so I can contact him myself to see if he knows of research that validates chiropractic's role in the treatment of RSD. Thankf for your help,

Dr. McDermott

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOWLING View Post
Hello Kathy,

I would be strung out on meds if it were not for my chiropractor. He DX me and has been treating me for 8 years. I got very lucky and bought an insurance that he offered I pay 217.00 per month. It covers a family of 4 and all the treatments and x-rays that are needed. This plan was a blessing from God.
I have full body RSD it has effected my lungs and heart. I see my chiropractor 3 days a week and sometimes 5 if I am flaired (he no longer offers the insurance) I went to Philly to see an RSD research doctor. He said chiropractic care is the best things I can do for myself. He is an activator chiropractor he uses a small spring loaded instrument to adjust my spine. I am too tender for him to use his hands. His adjustments really help with the chronic fatige.
It works for me and I am glad I found my DC.
Take care,
Sherrie
Drswampy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote