View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 01:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I was on Lyrica and they added Cymbalta to it...and without fail 30-45 minutes after taking the Cymbalta I would get violently sick. I don't think it was the combination of those two that caused it though...more likely that I was suffering from undiagnosed Seratonin Syndrome already when they put me on it and that just made it worse. After that I stopped all meds and have spent the last few months trying one med at a time. I will definitely keep these two in mind because I do remember that Lyrica was the only med that they have tried where I have seen any noticeable relief from the burning pain.

Glad to hear that you are getting some relief. It started snowing again today and has been cold and windy the past few days...not doing me any good. But I started clonidine patches last night and I am hoping that these will help with the spells of dizziness and blurry vision so that we can focus on meds to help the pain again. Right now I pretty much have the TENS unit and Lidoderm Patches to help with the pain at the moment.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote