Thread: We WONDER #263
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 09:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Alffe knows that I didn't really know what a cul de sac was until we had our house built on one! So funny; it's always just been "the circle" to everyone here....and the kids from down the hill have always felt that they couldn't come up to "the circle" unless they were invited. I wonder why I didn't know that until the "kids" are now grown up?

I wonder when the dreaded s*** is going to come....for those of you with dirty minds, I can, too, say it...snow. Ick! I know it would be a rare midwestern winter without it, but I'd LOVE it!!!! Please, Santa....I PROMISE to be good one of these years!

I wonder why so many things seem out of balance in the world? Why so many good things seem to happen for bad/mean people and so many bad things happen to people who'd give the shirt off their backs? I wonder about our children growing up in this craziness of life.....

I wonder what I can do to change anything? I know that the first thing that I can do is to forgive someone.....not so much for them, but for myself. I wonder why I've held it in so long that it's only, probably, bothered me. I guess that's all I can do.....to start to make the world a better place.

I wonder why I only seem to wonder at night? Perhaps my brain doesn't truly awaken until around 9 pm or so. Wonder why that is???
hippiechick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-06-2011), Alffe (12-06-2011), barbo (12-06-2011), Lara (12-07-2011), tamiloo (12-07-2011)