View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I am bumping this up because I have some results comparing two different BRANDS of theanine.

The first bottle I bought this summer was Doctor's Best 150mg.
I upped to 300mg at night after the first month or so.
I used that up, and tried Swanson's Suntheanine 100mg and 3 of those at bedtime. I do not think that the Swanson's worked well. I just didn't feel as relaxed as I did on Doctor's Best Brand.

So I reordered the Doctor's Best Suntheanine, and now I am back to feeling better.

So I would caution readers here that there may be variations from company to company. I am trying now to use Doctor's Best for my major PN supplements. The Suntheanine, Benfotiamine, and R-lipoic acid (stablized). Amazon's prices are very affordable, very competitive and shipping is free over $25.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote