Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 02:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade01 View Post
I had breast cancer and a bi lateral mastectomy is March of this year. I also have severe bone and joint pain. I had an mri last week and am now being sent to a spine surgeon. I'm having trouble understanding this report and can't get in to see this surgeon till jan 11, 2012. My primary care dr doesn't feel my body is ready for another major surgery, as i still am in thr process of breast reconstruction, but my pain is getting overwhelming. Is anyone out here good at understanding these mri findings? Thank you!!
Hi Jade01

Sorry to hear about all you're going through. I would to agree with your dr if he says you're not ready for another surgery, spine surgery is major surgery also, and it seems like your body is going through enough right now.

Perhaps some physiotherapy or passive treatments may help with your pain.

There are lots of people on this forum that can help you understand your MRI, I've had about 5 of them myself (and lots others on here have had as many or more) so I'm pretty good at reading and understanding them.

Post what the findings are from your MRI and I will try to help you decifer it's meaning.

Wishing you well,
Cathie
cath1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-06-2011)