View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 03:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
So sorry to hear what you have gone through! It is hard to believe that a block could make RSD spread, but if a needle stick can then why not right?? It really is sad how doctors respond to their patients when they do not respond the way they want them to! I can't tell you how many doctors I went to before I ended up with the one I am with now. I really like him, but I am not sure how much more he can help me. He does really seem concerned, but I am so complicated Nothing about me is "textbook". I really puzzled him and the St Jude rep with the added pain and pressure in my lower back after this second SCS surgery. This past weekend I had all this additional pain in my right side lower back/hip and down that leg. I could hardly walk. Spreading is the only thing I can think of by the way it feels.

I have had many blocks, they were successful in the past, but not this go around which is why I ended up with both SCS implanted.

Thanks and I wish you luck as well!
Nanc
I think the only thing "textbook" about any RSD case is that they are all different. Many similarities...but never exactly the same in any two people. At least when I talk to people on here there is usually SOMEONE who has experienced a particular symptoms or something so that at least I know I am not imagining things (as some doctors and insurance companies would seem to like me to believe).
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nanc (12-06-2011)