View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 06:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath1 View Post
Hi Jade01

Sorry to hear about all you're going through. I would to agree with your dr if he says you're not ready for another surgery, spine surgery is major surgery also, and it seems like your body is going through enough right now.

Perhaps some physiotherapy or passive treatments may help with your pain.

There are lots of people on this forum that can help you understand your MRI, I've had about 5 of them myself (and lots others on here have had as many or more) so I'm pretty good at reading and understanding them.

Post what the findings are from your MRI and I will try to help you decifer it's meaning.

Wishing you well,
Cathie
Thank you so much!! Report says L2-3 moderate asymetric bulge greater towards right, mild spinal stenosis
L3-4 moderate bulge, mild facet hypertrophy , mild left lateral recess and neural foramen stenosis
L4-5 Moderate bulge, moderate facet hypertrophy, mild spinal stenosis
L5-S1 moderate bulge a facet hypertrophy, moderate right neural foramen stenosis

Degenerative changes and dextro convex scoliosis of lumbar spine
Any input here would be appreciated. This is a nightmare, after a nightmare. I haven't even finished breast reconstruction and have to deal with this as well. I tried the pain pills and threw up within a half hour. Can't even get in till Jan 11th. This is going to be a painful holiday for sure!! Thank you for responding!! Bless you all! Sandy
jade01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote