View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 09:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy r u really gone

august 29th my grandpa passed away. him and my grandmother raised me. he was more than a father to me. he was my guidence. my strenth. he thought me so much about how to love and respect everyone. he thought me how to be a strong woman, but also a little old fashioned. his presence in my life made me who i am today. just 2 weeks before he passed he attented my daughters birthday and was so happy. once i was married and had children they carried on the tradition of spending every weekend with them. he was sick. but nothing that i thought he wouldnt pull out of. unfortunately they did a procedure to remove a large amount of blood from his heart. he had to be brought back several times. he was in a coma for 10 days before God took him home. it is a horrible battle that my whole family struggles with every singe day. my children ask about him constantly. and my grandmother, such an amazing and one of a kind person is the strongest most caring woman ever. she is always asking how we r doing. i havent figured out how to cope with it. i have periods of anger, severe depression and disbelief. i cant believe he isnt here. i dont understand what happened. i miss him. he was a wonderful man of God and was proud to be a pastor for almost 30 years. he didnt just help all of our family, he helped thousands through out his life. he was the most genorous loving person. i dont know what to do to ease this pain and and anger i feel.
mymiracle1005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote