View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 10:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have focal weakness! My right eye, which was one of the issues that lead me to pursue what was wrong with me, blurs constantly and will only focus alone. I have also had the issue of my eyes shifting back and forth rapidly, like they are vibrating, making texting on my phone an issue. I can literally feel them bouncing back & forth and trying to focus, like a camera lens that can't find it's target. While I have very poor vision anyways and am severely myopic, this is very different and new. I also find I have more problems going near to far & back.

For my dx I had AChR binding first, but it was negative. Two months later a new dr ran that same test and it was positive. They also ran the modulating, blocking, MuSK, LEMS, and a calcium-channel voltage blocker (or something close to that). They did the nerve stimulation test, but it showed nothing. CT scan too, but I haven't heard those results yet. My doctor said, point blank, that he was dxing me based on "your physical exam, your AChR, and your story."
Kage12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote