View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 10:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Update.....

Bryanna! I am having more good hours than bad....more good days than bad. Anyway, it appears when I wake up in the morning is the best....until about lunchtime. After I eat is when I get a bit of discomfort in my teeth on the extraction site side, event though I do my best to keep the food on the opposite side. It is not a bad soreness but almost like my teeth are a bit achy.....and the one that seems to flair up the worst is a bottom molar that I had a filling in about a year ago. The other tooth that gives me some grief is an upper, not far from extraction site, molar that I had a cap put on several years back. So I am not sure if these two teeth are just more sensitive and are getting the "brunt" of my extraction site/teeth grinding healing process or what! I am going to not floss on that side for a few days to see if that calms things down. I am still doing the salt water rinses and feel ok....no fever, no severe pain, no pus at extraction site, no inflammation -- nothing that I can see. The site is still pretty pink but I can tell it is filling in. It will be 6 weeks on Monday!

Do you suggest I make an appt for tomorrow for the dentist to peek at it or possible take an x-ray or just keep calm and keep quiet and see how things progress for the next couple of days? I would "think" if I had an infection in the bone, I would know by now, is this correct? I just dont want to over look anything. Can an exray tell if there is an infection?

Thanks again!

Kris
KrisPPP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote