View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 04:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Congrat's on the new car!. BRAVO on the new Blue Oval. I have been a life-long lover of Fords and my wife wants an escape so bad she can taste it. I have a 2010 Ford Fusion and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I named it Felix and got it on July 1st of 2010, as of today it has 10,200 miles on it. I don't drive much, in fact I hate putting miles on it. but love driving it.

Last month my daughter was in the back seat and asked if I knew I had a large tear in it, ** Earl flips out here** WHAT!!!!!! I pulled over and was screaming. It wasn't a tear exactly but the seam on the set from front to back had come apart at the stitches. I called Ford and asked if that was covered under my warranty. My service advisor said to bring it in and he would take pictures and send it to Ford for a decision. I did the next day, he called me 2 hours later and said they would need my car the next day for 4 - 5 hours and were paying for it. YEAH!!!! want to step to the plate Ford. (my dad had a seam in his Chevy Suburban less than a year of owning it and GM said NADDA to fix it). Not only did they fix the seam but they used EXTRA heavy duty strength to replace ALL the seams in my back seat. I'm happy.

Congrat's on the new Escape, post a pic if you can. Wise Choice. You mentioned it is not loaded, but does it have SYNC? That's my favorite feature on Felix, I can make and receive phone calls and dictate text messages hands free.