View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 08:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Frustrated.... work

Hey guys, guess I need to vent as I am just having a frustratingly bad day and so fed up with having to explain and "justify" the fact that I just don't feel well today while I was "perfectly fine yesterday..."= from the rolled eyes of HR to "oh I get tired too..you just need to take some vitamins." from someone that has no clue... I just want to scream (if I had the voice and energy to!) I'm hoping seeing the neuro tomorrow will help - I know I need to up the mestinon from the way I keep crashing between doses....

And what's worse I have no answer anymore for anyone who asks "How are you today?"......... Does anyone else find themselves frustrated, and out and out ANGRY and if I really admit it, depressed - (not my typical frame of mind....) and what did you do about it?

What's more I don't know how to get it across to those I work with - yep I have good days when I can be superwoman as always, and bad days when I'm lucky I can read the print on the screen let alone go out in the shop and inventory or run parts or check equipment (I manage a maintenance shop - yep you read it right - female grease monkey!).... they just don't get how I can be going downhill so quick then perk back up for a day only to be that much worse then next two..... Not to mention getting hassled about "now that you're on medication why aren't you finished with all the doctor appointments...." I just want to SCREAM.... Sorry guys - I have never in my life been in such an awkward, frustrating position - to be able to meet expectations one day and then fall flat on my face the next. I've never had to ask for help and now I am finding even every day activities are almost impossible somedays..... I find myself in tears come evening when I've dropped dinner on the floor and finally give up and sit on the couch and tell everyone get it themselves or starve (what a great site for my family to have to go thru.......)
Ravenred is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote