View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 07:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you. I am trying to stay positive. I'm organizing food and toy drives for the needy, trying to stay in the Christmas spirit. Prayers my Christmas dreams come true. I'm taking out more than I need in student loans to help us survive but won't get that money till March.. I wouldn't have much in loans because of the DVR grant but have no choice. At my age the last thing I want to do is pay student loans again. I can do the Bachelors in 3 semesters if I take a summer class. I plan to. I would love to go on for my masters but I think I'll just take it one step at a time. Again...more loans just dig us deeper into a hole. Looking out for scholorships.

Anyway, going back to the Cymbalta. I found it works well with the Lyrica. I did gain alot of weight which I can't seem to get off. You do become dependant on it. Workers comp stalled approval once (I had been on it a yr already) and I ran out. Oh man, I was a mess. My daughter thought I was going to kill someone. Now I make sure to have extra of everything on hand if they do that again.
stressedout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (12-09-2011)