View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindab2 View Post
Wow that sounds nice that you can pamper yourself once a week. I wish i could financially do it as much as you can. I get a manicure and pedicure done at least once a month and this weekend my fiance and i are going to a spa to get a couples massage which im extremely excited about! Keep pampering yourself!!
Lindab - It's all done at home. I can't afford to do much at all. So I do it myself. I've never had a pedicure or manicure. I do get massages but those are for therapeutic reasons (MS spasms). My massage therapist is really inexpensive and she only does 1/2 hour gentle massage. Occasionally, she doesn't even charge me and/or we barter. I cut my own hair and if I decide to color it, I do that myself as well. I did breakdown last week and went to have a professional haircut. I went to an inexpensive place - cost me $10.00. But I do all this stuff on my own. I just can't afford to go to salons and such to get it done.

I still do the olive oil treatments, although not weekly like I was. Guess I need to get back in to that.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote