View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 03:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Dear Hopeful

Hi hopeful,

I too have been denied IVIG from my insurance, I am trying to look at it this way, it's just God's way of saying "not yet" and when the timing is right I will allow it to happen if and when you need it, so I continue to trust him. I don't understand why the insurance company denies these requests from our Doctors, if our Doc's feel we would benefit from IVIG who are they to deny us! However having said that, I just saw a new neurologist at a University Hospital here in Los Angeles, she is going very slow in treating my SFN, she is trying to solve the mystery of what is causing this symptom, she said she does not agree with my other Neuro Doc in his wanting to treat this right away with IVIG, she wants to run other tests first, I thought I had, had every test under the sun but I guess there are more to do. I am getting worse but I trust the Lord and I trust this Neuro Doc because she has had many patients with my same symptoms. You asked all of us to pray, I will do that for you, and I can also use your prayers as well. We will get through this, hang in there it will be ok! Blessings, Jan
Liftyourhands7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote