View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 11:08 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Another episode of Amazing Race and Apprentice LA checked off.

I wish they could have more time in the amazing locations they send them to. Like the couple that came in 2nd. They stopped for some juice and probbaly a little local culture and lost out not only the first place finsh and start but the prize. Of course the two girls didn't know what it was. We will proably see those two boats on E Bay. I'm glad Joyce and her husband are still in. They really got my respect when she had to shave her hair in the season they were in. Now to the race for the last place finishers. I'm sure the married couple were nice, but I didn't like the way they treated the gay couple. I may be wrong and it is another couple that always treated those two guys with disrespect. So I'm glad they are gone.

Apprentice LA. I wish the tasks were a little more involved. I'm sure it takes leadership, and creativity to accomplish them but the past seasons were a little more exciting. I felt sorry for the girls when thre other team would take their customers away from them ands actually make a sale. But like Trump says, that's what business is all about. Trump reallly liked Angela and it was hard for him to fire her.

I am going down to see the grand babies Monday and Tuesday. So, sadly I will be missing Prison Break and American Idol (: I'll read on Prison Break's web site about it but I'll count on someone here to tell me all about how AI went.

Last edited by doydie; 03-25-2007 at 11:10 PM. Reason: addition
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote