View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I agree on the probiotic. Many of them must be refrigerated, so read the label or else you wasted your money!

The top supplements I recommend for everyone are:
1) Vitamin D3. It's over the counter. Vitamin D2 is prescription BUT NOT BETTER. In fact, D2 has to be converted to D3 in the body to be utilized, so why not take it the way it's used in your body?
2) Probiotic all the time. If you eat raw foods, you get probiotics, but most people don't (although they should). 70% of your immune system is in your gut, so take care of it with probiotics!
3) Astaxanthin: powerful antioxidant that is fat soluble, so you will store it. it's the same antioxidant found in algae that salmon eat, and it is what makes their flesh pink. For human, great for the immune system by inactivating free radicals and great for your skin by preventing sun damage.

Some additional bonus supplements:
1) Vitamin C when you're starting to feel sick. Take 1000 mg an hour until you get loose stools.
2) Ubiquinol: the active form of Co-enzyme Q 10. As we age, we lose the ability to convert Co-Q to ubiquinol, and it's another antioxidant especially good for cardiovascular function.

And if you still have mercury fillings in your mouth, take chlorella to detox.

Glad to hear that your procedure went well, pixiedust! I'm facing an extraction myself in the near future, so I hope I heal as well.

Stacy
flygirl7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote