View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 05:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Bryanna: Definitely topical application of a slurry of chlorella would leach mercury from your fillings, but ingesting whole tablets probably just removes the mercury from your tissues, which is a constant deposit process as long as you have mercury in your mouth--I have not seen any evidence that it accelerates mercury leaching from your fillings (that happens constantly no matter what, worse with hot foods). I really think that you're looking at a lifetime of taking chlorella if you ever had any mercury fillings in your mouth. The tissue deposition is probably unquantifiable.

Agreed about all metals in your mouth! I actually had crowns that were porcelain over metal replaced. The metal is likely nickel, which has a whole host of problems of its own, including endocrine disruption.

But what about titanium implants? Supposedly titanium is inert, do you agree? I say this as I will have to consider an implant, and there are dentists now who can do porcelain instead of titanium.

Aristotle said "let your food be your medicine," and it's still true. Supplements can make a huge difference in addition to a good, organic diet, but then there's still the damage from the bad dentists from the past! Darnit! Well, we can get through this, everybody!
flygirl7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote