View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: metal

I have often wondered if all the murcury I have in fillings contributed to all my health issues. I am loaded with auto-immune problems, or auto-immune deficiencies according to mayo clinic. Since I am poor, I am now stuck with many of the fillings I received earlier in my life. Gold does not react, and neithor does titanium. I have a long rod of titanium in my neck, and you bet I looked it up before the implant. I didn't want to add to the poisen all ready that was given to me. Too bad we can't all go back to the dentist and have this murcury removed and replaced with something not astoxic. It seems to me many of the health problems we get in our older lives is a result of something toxic. I also played with murcury as a child when I broke a temp device from my parents medicine cabnet. Had no idea of course back then. As the song from Fiddler On the Roof Says,"If I were A Rich Man" I would care formyself better than what I am able to do now. Hope all of you can invest in your health and live longer healthier lives. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote