View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Sometimes it feels like someone has taken a belt or put a boa constrictor around my waist and is tightening it. Depends on whether or not you just have an invisible belt lightly tightening around your waist, or if you have a giant invisible boa constrictor squeezing the life out of you to be really painful or not.

Last night, it wasnt even around my ribs. It was around my waist and low back. Wearing jeans was out of the question, and even my sweatpants were uncomfortable. Ended up spending half the evening not wearing any pants. (thank goodness I didnt have anywhere to go last night. Stayed home and watched tv) I had to take some valium to get a little relief.

I really dont like it when the Hug is picking on me. Too bad I cant get my parents or other relatives to understand what it feels like. Only people who "get it" are people who actually get the Hug.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (12-10-2011)