View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 03:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks ger715 - I am glad to see that someone besides me does this. It is definatly when my pain is reach 7/8 that I feel the need to eat. It does not have to be junk food either, just a food I love.

kvan1917 - I havent tried music, but I would love for that to work! I will try it - thanks for the idea!

mrsD - My cats too give me that feeling to combat the pain. I also have a ferret. They all play together and are at this time very involved with destroying the x-mas tree. It adds alot of humor and joy to my day to havetem running around and playing. That and when one of my cat's cuddle with me also help with the painful moments. I can't eat when the pain hits at 9+, I don't desire anything at that point but to be unconscious. I love to garden but because my pain is in my arms I have had to give that up completly. How are you able to focus on gardening when the pain is in your legs and hips, etc? I am talking about those peak moments? I can deal with the lower pain and can distract myself I just dont want to develop an eating disorder.

don_s - WOW - Talk about an education! You have given me the most amazing information I have read in quite a while. I don't always need to have a sweet treat to fullfill my craving, but I do notice at times I crave a sugery treat. Which is strange as I have always had a a sugar intolerance. I really, really appreciate what you taken the time to write - thank you! There is alot of good information I can use. It really explains why I crave to EAT when my pain hits the 7-9 range! I don't feel hungery at all - I just want to eat food that I love.
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote