View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Realism for the uninformed

I praise God openly in front of all whom I know regarding the PAIN MANAGEMENT with which I am assisted, and through time, they have come to recognize while the good grace of the Father's help has given me means to practice law again because I no longer take opiates or nerve meds and have no prescriptions for pain meds so thei mind is clear, those who know me in the person, eye to eye, understand there are days which are better than others, because I have explained to them the pain was not TAKEN AWAY, it is managed by the technology..... managed not magicked [phonetic spelling purposeful].

Those who see me know I must use a cane or a wheelchair because I have no feeling below the knees since my nerves are permanently damaged. These who have listened as i patiently explained understand I did not experience a mystery of life such as Jesus causing the lame man to walk. They know I must use the devices to assist as they see me sing with the worship team most every week and I am joyful about likting my voice to the Lord. It is right to give Him thanks and praise, because through this miracle of medical hope, my family feels hopeful for a future they thought we had lost with my car wreck. I feel blessed and grace filled as one who may now reach out to help others instead of be bound to my bed by the horrific pain.

Reasonable expectations? They include friends sitting in church side by side kidding one another about their batteries repelling one another, the means to visit someone who is ill in hospital and now we have the means to go and share a smile and some time, the relief that God made inventinos possible to avail of the pain lamed to rise once again and walk..... this is the theme of the book I am writing to chronicle this stuff for the real world out there if folks will read it. SCS is miraculous and its results different for each recipient, some not so good at all, but we who feel blessed can show others by our lives we are blessed indeed whether they take solace or not.

Isn't it interesting the manner in which some offer prayer??? Like as if it is a Santa list rather than a worshipful conversation with the Father during which we give thanks and praise while entering as well supplications for others and some for ourselves? Christmas is the very celebration of that gift of life with God so much more so than the gimmee list of a song I heard on the radio a few moments ago.

You all bless me so much reading your shared words.
Amen,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ElizaJane23 (12-10-2011), ron h (12-11-2011), Rrae (12-10-2011), Sandy Kay (12-12-2011), Vivster (12-10-2011)