View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Kris,

The l-lysine tabs will help in preventing more outbreaks but the ointment will help more directly since you already have the sore.

The second molar is difficult to clean on the distal side (area next to the extraction). I think if you use some unflavored floss, or floss picks, or soft picks you will be able to get back there better.

Glad to hear that the site is filling in... that's great!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisPPP View Post
Hi!

I do get canker sores here and there and that is kinda what it looks like so I think that is where it is. I agree, I dont think it is H,F and Mouth. I just have the one sore so far.....Thanks for the advise in the treatments! Will have to look into that. I do have a pill of L-Lysine.....would that help?

My last molar in front of the extraction site is hard to keep clean due to the extraction site butts right up to the back of it. My wisdom tooth was in on an angle but right next to that tooth!! UGH!! I have been brushing without paste but the only floss I have is mint...I will need to get some new floss tonight since I think I need to get behind that last tooth better....I can see some white behind there but not sure if that is tissue or some sort of buildup??

My anxiety is bad today but overall doing better....the tooth site has not been too sore today....maybe all the soreness is going to the canker sore site and I am obsessing on that! LOL!! It really isnt funny....I mean, I really am struggling with this. I did notice that the site does look a bit more filled in...the pink part is not so pink. So this is EXCELLENT news!!
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote