View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 10:25 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Something is going on with me right now. In the couple of hours it's been since I posted, I've got one heck of a nerve pain running thru my hip. Feels like sciatic pain, but a little different. It's kind of making my back hurt and that weird pain wraps around my right buttcheek and goes into the front part of my upper leg.

I've gotten more numb as this day has gone on. I feel like *swearwords*. I'm tired as heck, and just do not feel good, and I've got a mom (who lacks an empathy gene) upstairs who is mad because both me and my dad (who has asthma and a heart condition) dont feel good this weekend and dont want to go anywhere. I'd love to have the energy to go somewhere because then maybe she'd stop *swearwording* at me.

Dont think I have a cold or any other infections that I know of. But geeze, the MS is picking a really inconvenient time to have keep mugging me for my spoons.

It's really tiring being so tired and icky feeling all the time. I really wish my MS wasnt so freaking active.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote