View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I just dont know if I'll get my regular neuro, or one of the other guys in his office. Not sure what they'd do for me other than listen to me kvetch (complain) about it and then tell me to call tomorrow for an appointment.

It's just annoying when things like this come on over the weekend. It's not like it just hit me this morning, it started friday afternoon (after the neuro's office closed) and has been building up all weekend.

Not even sure if I want the neuro to Rx me some steroids, or if I just want to complain about the whole thing because I'm uncomfortable and irritated that this happens every year now.

He'll probably offer me steroids, and I really dont want to do those, but if they offer them, I know I'll take them because I'm a big baby and dont want to sit and wait for this stuff to go away on it's own (if it's going to go away at all)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote