Thread: it's not okay
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Dearest Eva, I know this anger from a doctor that woud not accept blame for my loosing part of the upper roof of the mouth because he left cement under my gums when putting in a new cap in front. My teeth began moving, swelling in that area. Went to a Paradontist who operated telling me he found cement that had not been removed when cap was put in and caused infecion for months. When I informed the dentist and told him of his sloppy work (I had gone to him, as well as my family for over 10 years). He insisted it must have a popcorn kernal or soomething like that. I was livid. His wife (also his receptionist) called to tell me that she was upset because I made her husband upset. There I am, with part of the upper roof of my mouth now missing and they are upset with me. Not even "I'm sorry"!!!! It was my fault.

I was soooooo angered and upset for months, I believe I may have set off throid disease. You have to be prone to this disease in order for this to happen. Infection, stress are among some of the things that can cause this. So now for the past 15 years, I am also being treated for throid disease, along with everything else going on.

Nothing as serious as your issues; but I do know how upsetting it is when they (doctors) will not accept responsibility. Eventually, for my own health, I had to let go of the anger and prayed for him.

Eva, as always, you are in my daily prayers. Your posts on Blessings remind me of a bird , singing a beautiful tune for God and all the World to hear.
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote