View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Ginnie,

Chlorella is a great supplement but it needs to be taken with some caution and never taken more than the recommended dosage on the product label. Especially in people who have a multitude of health problems because chlorella can cause some unpleasant reactions with the digestive tract and sickly people have unhealthy or compromised digestive systems to begin with making them more susceptible to an adverse reaction. We cannot really tell you what you should be supplementing with because you have several health concerns and we are not physicians here.

I know you want to take some control of your health and avoid medications and such. But you really need a physician to work out a plan for you.

Do you currently take vitamin supplements? If so, which ones?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Hi Bryanna,
I am going to add Chlorella. I can't afford to have the murcury removed and replaced. You mentioned the thyroid, I also have 4 auto immune problems. I am loaded with thyroid nodes, which so far have biopsies that are negative. However my continued health issues are all related I am sure. Is there anything else I can do? Ginnie
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (12-12-2011)