View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 10:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Prednisone saga...

Thanks BT2 freinds....gosh its been a long lonely summer without BT1.
Aside from that...I was on the road along with hubby and grandmonkey.
Went to Yosemite, San Diego...Sea World....then up to Canada. What a lot of gas! Wow....nearly $5 per gallon was the most we paid....and that new quad cab Tundra.....laugh at their new comercials regarding what great gas mileage...yeah....12mpg was the best we got even freeway driving. What a rip! Oh well...we had fun anyway.
About Prednisone...doctors know not to give me a high dose without locking me in a looney bin. It really does make me a nut case.
To think that I wanted to end my life....scares me silly.
What a final way to end a temporary situation.
Had I ended my life I would have devastated my son, my grand daughter who needs me desperatly...she has no mommy 'cept a weekend here and there.
My mother would have gone into a death spin...and my dear husband...well lets just say he would have been so heart broken it would have killed him.
He suffered a terrible bout of tongue cancer when he was only 36 years old. He nearly died back then....and continues to need me despite my being partially disabled.
I still manage to have a good life despite living with pain and suffering sometimes.
I look around and see others suffering too, much worse than I am.
I am truely blessed in many ways. I have no financial worries what so ever. I have a wonderful husband....and I love my grand daughter just so much. She means the world to me....even though she's is 100% brat!
My body has turned against me in many ways. Some days I just can hardly stand it. Thank God for Pain management!
I look forward to Heaven....where there will be no more tears, saddness or pain!
Blessings, Cheryl
I'm attaching a pic of our new home....yeah right...and Fibromyalgia is all in your head! A home I paid money just to look at....When I came home I was really depressed...some people have all the fun! Maybe I can get a job as a live in granny? Do they have such a job?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bellaover.jpg (27.4 KB, 223 views)
Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote