Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Jade

I am glad to hear you are fighting the insurance company for your right to have that bone scan done. It is good to hear your psysicians are sticking up for you and are in your corner. That makes all the difference in the world. Sorry to hear you also have back problems. me too. That was my primary reason for finding neruo talk. Breast cancer is in my close family so I have ties to that issue as well.
I have a real beef anyway with insurance period. I was denied insurance my whole life because of pre-existing conditions. Even my folks couldn't pay the priemum for me to get coverage. Well I didn't hold up, and wound up having 8 surgeries total now, and it wiped me out financially. All because I could not get insurance. I am now on Medicare/medicaid. I am grateful for that, but I don't receive alot and it is a hard existance. I expected better after 30 years of work. This country needs so solve the insurance issues on all levels. I too have had to fight medicare, for different proceedures, or medicines that my doctor wants me on. The whole system we have stinks. Keep the good fight up. You deserve to have the proper care.
Are you going to have to address your spinal issues in a surigical way? Sure hope not. I was fused C3-7 after a failed C6-7. It isn't any fun eithor.
I hope your coming medical proceedure work out good, and that you are comfortable while you heal. Have a peaceful and healing Holiday Season. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote