View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Bryanna

Well I am glad you told me about the Chlorella. My investigaion with that will stop. I do have a compromised digestive track. I also have barretts esophagus as a result. I take a double proton pump inhibitor. I get an endoscopy every 6-months to a year. My immune system is shot. I was just trying to figure out some way to help myself and not get more poisening with the murcury still in my mouth. Lousy deal but there isn't much I can do about that.
I take no supplements, but eat a very good diet. Full of the right kind of food. Most of those supplements arn't in the budget of someone on medicare/medicaid. My autoimmune problems pretty well zapped my finances and my future savings. I could not get health insurance during my life, due to those conditions. I am not in good medical shape and sure want to keep my remaining teeth, and what health I can. Thanks for your continued good help on this site. There is such a need for truth regarding dental issues. Nope I won't have another root cannal eithor. I go back the 22nd. I will find out the reason I need this crown with the information you gave me. If he says I also have to have a RC also, I will have it pulled. I don't want to put a $800 crown on a tooth that is no good, and will only cause future problems. I only have one that has a RC and crown, and I do have trouble with it.
Thanks again for all the information you give us to make a better choice. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bryanna (12-12-2011)