View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 08:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Well I am glad you told me about the Chlorella. My investigaion with that will stop. I do have a compromised digestive track. I also have barretts esophagus as a result. I take a double proton pump inhibitor. I get an endoscopy every 6-months to a year. My immune system is shot. I was just trying to figure out some way to help myself and not get more poisening with the murcury still in my mouth. Lousy deal but there isn't much I can do about that.
I take no supplements, but eat a very good diet. Full of the right kind of food. Most of those supplements arn't in the budget of someone on medicare/medicaid. My autoimmune problems pretty well zapped my finances and my future savings. I could not get health insurance during my life, due to those conditions. I am not in good medical shape and sure want to keep my remaining teeth, and what health I can. Thanks for your continued good help on this site. There is such a need for truth regarding dental issues. Nope I won't have another root cannal eithor. I go back the 22nd. I will find out the reason I need this crown with the information you gave me. If he says I also have to have a RC also, I will have it pulled. I don't want to put a $800 crown on a tooth that is no good, and will only cause future problems. I only have one that has a RC and crown, and I do have trouble with it.
Thanks again for all the information you give us to make a better choice. ginnie
Even if starting chlorella might be difficult for you, you ought to add a probiotic. There is no downside to that or adjustment period, and it will help your GI problems over time. There are some that are not expensive. There are also probiotics in yogurt, but you really need more than that.

Good luck, Ginnie.

Stacy
flygirl7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote