View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 08:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I just wanted to add something to this thread. I have been counciled that when pain exceeds a persons coping skills, thats when some bad thoughts can happen. I got the council, and I have turned to a more spiritual existance. We are made of energy, and energy does not die, it goes on. We are also a mind body connection. They rule together. I meditate, and read alot. Reading helps me to focus on better things. I am not depression free, but my existance is much better. I hope all of you can find those coping things that you can do to remove any negative thoughts. Be at peace and I wish all of you a good and healthy season. ginnie
Nice thoughts, Ginnie, Pcslife, everyone. I think I am finally starting to get a grip on the whole negative thinking thing, especially the anger. I've also used meditation a lot. I also use some of the mental techniques used by the Samurai.

Roger on the pain thing, too. That sounds so right on, how pain pushes you past the coping thresshold, and the negativity ensues. I understand that equation better than I care to. I just wish a certain Superior Court of California could see it, too (don't worry, nobody physically hurt).
  • MIGRAINE HEADACHES
  • INSOMNIA
  • ANGER & SELF-CONTROL (going "Frontal")
Kenjhee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote