View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 07:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Don't know where i belong, sorry

Hi its Fractured mind, i introduced myself about two weeks ago, but strangely enough i remember very little of last two weeks as i was struck down with another infection, seizure and serious of strange events. Today i get brainscan, MRI and EEG results, and although i know my receptors test came back very low for myasthenia i still don't know what is wrong with me and i'm scared. i seem to have a strange collection of symptoms from different catogories, involuntary movements, difficulty swallowing, seizures that are general, now this strange thing has started where it looks as if i'm looking through frosted glass, then i go blind, i've checked i'm awake and conscious, that my eyes are open, and yep its blindness, then i sleep and wake up and can see again. I am absolutely exhausted all the time and have had an infection everymonth for well over a year aswell as bells palsy, but i will spend litrally two weeks in this mad panic, day and night, flapping my right side uncontrolably, face twitching, outbursts of laughter, repetetive movement and rituals, overidding all medication, then suddenly it all stops and goes blank and i can't stay awake, and when i do i just stare into space as if nothing is registering. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone or has my mind just broken, i'm hoping for some answers today so will let you know. thanks Fracturedmind
fracturedmind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote