View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 02:37 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: yogurt +

Does Culturelle come from the health food store? Or is this in the groceries at certain stores. Went to publix this a.m. our local chain and didn't find it. I did find some no sugar added friut smoothies, mango which is fab. Let me know where I should look for the one mentioned. I don't go on line to shop. I am not savy enough to have my PC fully protected so I don't use a charge card over the internet.
Thanks for trying to help. I truely am trying to help my health conditions. I went out yesterday and freaked with all the sneezing and colds there were out in public. I feel I am on a floating petri dish. I live in a high tourist area, and believe me, it is crowded!. Anna Maria is a small island just south of tampa bay. The tourist come down here full of colds and flu from up north. Shopping can be a nighmare trying to aviod those with the virus. My immune system as I said is really bad, so I am doing all I can to try and stay healthy. Thanks for your in put stacy and bryanna take care of yourselves too. ginnnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote