View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 02:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

HI guys - sorry I havent kept up with this post, my arms have been spasming to bad to type lately.

mrsD your flowers are gorgeous! I really envy that your are able to do that. It was one of my largest passions and it is now something I cannot do at all as my pn is in my arms -but hey! you can come visit CA anytime!

How did your knee go out? How does the lidoderm patch work for you? I have tried it but a lot my pain comes from nearly inside my bone - the patch didn't reach. In fact I have had the sensation of my bones in my forearms itching at times - talk about driving my insane -

It has been very interesting to see how other people block out or battle thier pain, I have been trying the music these past couple days and I like it. I doesn't help me a lot, but it distracts me a little.

I also take amitriptyline and help bring down the intensity of my pain somewhat. I take it at night before I go to bed so I don't notice the grogginess quite as much - but then again I am on so many meds I don't know what I am feeling any more!
thanks everyone!
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (12-13-2011)