View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello gesturepen

It must be terribly difficult with that kind of situation. Please do get someone to help your family. A child like that needs help, and she is old enough to push all your buttons. The fact that she is stealing from you would be horrible in itself, even without all the tantrums. Until you get help, I agree, leave the house, she can scream at herself and alone. Take your valuables with you and pack a small bag just in case this happens, so she cannot take those things that have value to you. Don't stay in an atmosphere that can bring on violence, run like crazy from it. There are family counciling centers that deal with emergencies day and night. I would drive myself right over there and let them know what is going on in your household. we all have breaking points, where we no longer trust ourselves not to react. My father was a violent drunk. I wanted to hit him too!. I left instead. I sincerely hope you will follow up and try to get some profession involved in your household. This kind of atmosphere is toxic for everyone involved. This young person needs help which only a professional can deal with, especially when there is non-compliance in taking medications. I truely hope that a resolution can be found. You don't have to feel awkward in coming to this site. I hope others will chime in and try to help you too. I guess this is what I would do, if I were in a similar circumstances. Keep a level head and get someone to help. All my best to you. ginnie
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (12-13-2011), waves (12-16-2011)