View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 04:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi. I have sjourens, celiac, and vit d deficiency. I am under the care of a rheumatologist who does blood on me every 3 months to check for everything including all my vitamin levels.
Have you see one yet?

QUOTE=breezy1;832043]My immediate reaction is to wonder if I should start taking B12 (bought it today when I was out). However, then I ask myself if I need to first get some testing done for B12. If taking it would camouflage problems, than I may never know if I am low in B12. On the other hand, I need some help now.

I had previously mentioned that I am hypothyroid and thought that the majority of hypothyroid problems were autoimmune; guess I should have stated that.

I am wondering exactly what kind of doctor I should be talking with - suggestions?? Seems it isn't a neurologist, dentist or oral surgeon. My PCP is infectious disease. Should I be seeing somebody in immunology? Is that a specialty? I consider myself intelligent, but this is truly confusing. I see drs so seldom - generally only for a yearly physical.[/QUOTE]
Dry socket girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (12-13-2011)