View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Does Culturelle come from the health food store? Or is this in the groceries at certain stores. Went to publix this a.m. our local chain and didn't find it. I did find some no sugar added friut smoothies, mango which is fab. Let me know where I should look for the one mentioned. I don't go on line to shop. I am not savy enough to have my PC fully protected so I don't use a charge card over the internet.
Thanks for trying to help. I truely am trying to help my health conditions. I went out yesterday and freaked with all the sneezing and colds there were out in public. I feel I am on a floating petri dish. I live in a high tourist area, and believe me, it is crowded!. Anna Maria is a small island just south of tampa bay. The tourist come down here full of colds and flu from up north. Shopping can be a nighmare trying to aviod those with the virus. My immune system as I said is really bad, so I am doing all I can to try and stay healthy. Thanks for your in put stacy and bryanna take care of yourselves too. ginnnie
Probiotics are refrigerated, so if there is a supplements section, look for a refrigerator. That's how Whole Foods keeps them and other similar stores. I haven't looked at regular grocery stores.

Even with your gut problems, you should also add vitamin D3. It's not expensive and you can find it at the drug stores. Take 8000 units/day.

My appt for extraction is December 30. I couldn't get sitters for this Friday, so it is what it is. I have no plans for NY Eve, so doesn't bother me!

Stacu
flygirl7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote